Monday, July 3, 2017

Mommy Style Monday: Red, White, & Blue

Happy Monday!
Tomorrow is the 4th of July so we obviously thought it would be fitting for us to share a 4th of July outfit with you.
We are going to my in-laws tonight for some fireworks and I am planning on waking Boston up for them! He goes to bed at 7:30 and I imagine we will do fireworks around 9 or 10. I just know he is going to LOVE them so I will risk having a tired baby and just let him sleep in extra long on Tuesday and take a long nap if needed.
What are you plans for the 4th? Any fun traditions?

Here is my 4th of July outfit inspiration. This tee is from Avenue L. They have the COOLEST tees for literally any occasion. They are super soft and comfortable and so affordable. Check them out!




SaveSave

Don't forget to check out these lovely mamas and their red, white, & blue outfits!
Madeline at CaseyLand

Sign up HERE if you would like to join in on our next Mommy Style Monday!

2 comments:

  1. That shirt is cute, and I love your bow! Have fun watching fireworks!

    ReplyDelete