Monday, July 17, 2017

Mommy Style Monday: A Day in the Life

Happy Monday!
Today for Mommy Style Monday we are sharing with you what a regular day looks like.
We have been loving our summer and are so sad that there are only a few weeks left :( I'm trying to soak in all of the remaining time with my little family.
So here is just a quick outline of what a typical day looks like for me.
7:00 wake up
7:30-8:30 exercise
8:30-9:00 eat breakfast and get ready
9:00-11:00 play time. We usually try to do something outside at this time. Boston LOVES going outside so we go to a park, the zoo, swimming, a walk. Something to get him outside while it's still a little cool.
11:00 snack
11:30-3:00 Boston will nap. Lately his naps have been a little shorter. For the past few weeks I have been spending his nap time setting up my classroom and preparing for the coming school year!
3:00 lunch
3:30-5:30 This is when we run errands, if needed, or we just play at the house. Sometime we will fill up the swimming pool on our back porch and let Boston swim. This is usually when I pick a room and clean it, maybe do a load of laundry as well.
5:30-6:30 Prepare and eat dinner.
6:30-7:30 We kind of wind down for the day. We play and get Boston ready for bed.
7:30 Boston goes to bed.
7:30-10:00 If I didn't exercise in the morning then this is when I exercise. Braden and I will sometimes watch TV, play a game, or I will work on some sort of craft.


What does a typical day for you look like?
Don't forget to check out the other moms!

Madeline at CaseyLand
Monica at It's All About

Sign up HERE if you want to join in on the next Mommy Style Monday.
Madeline and I have also decided to start making Mommy Style Monday a monthly thing rather than bimonthly. It will be the first Monday of each month!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love these summer days with mornings outside! It's so nice.

    ReplyDelete