Saturday, July 1, 2017

Maternity Leggings (NOT an announcement)

A few months ago Preggo Leggings contacted me and asked me if I wanted to try out their maternity leggings. When they came in the mail and I took them out of the package, I was so excited to put them on. They felt soooo soft and comfortable. I immediately tried them on. Even though I am not wearing them as maternity leggings they are still so comfortable.
I wish I would have known about these leggings when I was pregnant with Boston! But now I have them for my next baby bump.
Check them out, you seriously need a pair! They also have a lot of different leggings and tops. I know when I was pregnant with Boston I was always struggling to find cute AND comfortable maternity clothes and Preggo Leggings fits both of those classifications!



Thank you Preggo Leggings for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment