Friday, July 28, 2017

Influenster Splash VoxBox


My Splash VoxBox had the following:
Mike and Ike Sour-Licious Zours
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Tapioca Dry Shampoo
Sinful Colors Nail Polish
Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink
Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask Detoxifying Charcoal
Nature's Origin Peppermint Roll On

Mike and Ike Sour-Licious Zours: I am always a sucker for candies and these were really good! They are definitely sour though so make sure you're a fan of sour things. Between me, Braden and Boston I think we ate the entire box in just a few days.
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Tapioca Dry Shampoo: Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo is one of my favorite brands of dry shampoo. There are only two brands that I use and this is one of them. I have tried so many different brands but I feel like all the others actually end up leaving my hair even MORE greasy. This brand is amazing and I am obsessed with the smell of this specific one. I will definitely be buying this again when it runs out. I love having the little bottles of them as well so that I can take them with me when I travel!
Sinful Colors Nail Polish: This is one of my favorite brands of nail polish. The color I got was more of a top coat because it is glittery. But the color is really pretty.
Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask Detoxifying Charcoal: I LOVE masks. This mask goes a long way which is super nice. It's spreads on really easily so you don't need to use that much of it. It left my skin feeling super clean and smooth.
Nature's Origin Peppermint Roll On: Who doesn't love the spell of peppermint! I love the roll on application of this. I have never used it that way but it was really nice because there was no possible way I could accidentally pour out too much.
Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink: I am saving the best for last. I am OBSESSED with this product. I had my mom try it and she went out and bought it for herself and she said that she has worn it everyday since she bought it because she only has to put it on once! I love LipSense. I own 10+ colors of it ha. But I do have to say this stuff is better. Reason #1: It is cheaper. It is $8 and you don't need to buy a gloss or top coat to go with it. It is $8 for one product and that one product is all you need. Reason #2: You seriously only have to apply it ONCE. You never have to apply a gloss on top of it. You apply it once and it will be there until you go to bed. I actually slept with it on and it still looked amazing when I woke up! Reason #3: Maybe I am not as diligent in putting on the gloss with LipSense but I feel like by the end of the day it kind of flakes off. This stuff doesn't! Reason #4: When the glossy gloss runs dry when I am wearing LipSense I feel like the color really dries out my lips but with Maybelline SuperStay it seriously feels like you don't have anything on. It is sticky for the first little bit but once it dries, it feels like you have nothing on.

So there you have it! This is one of my favorite boxes I have gotten so far, but I think I say that every time. If you want to be a part of the Influenster team let me know and I can send you an invite! It is free! You get sent products to test and then write a review about them.
All of the products I received I got for free for testing purposes.

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment