Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Back to School Part 1

I have mixed feelings about this post. 
How am I already posting about back to school things?! This summer has gone by way too fast. I have been in my classroom a lot recently trying to get it all put together. For those of you that don't know, I got switched from teaching 2nd grade to teaching 1st grade. It's going to be a big change. I honestly think it's going to be a bigger adjustment than from when I switched from 5th grade to 2nd grade. But it is going to be really fun.

Today I am sharing with you some fun teacher "must-haves"!

I just have to rave about this tote. I am obsessed with it! The quality is amazing and she hand makes each one! Talk about TALENT. Poppies are one of my favorite flowers so that's a bonus. But my favorite part is all of the pockets and compartments! There are two pockets on the side that fit water bottles which is perfect for me! Last year I would walk into school with my bag, water bottle, and smoothie. I had something in each hand and it was a little too much. But with this bag I will have free hands! Then there are so many pockets and compartments in the bag as well. It is divided into two main sections and can easily fit a laptop and your teacher planner and basically anything and everything else. The leather detail at the bottom is also super nice, it will help it last longer too!

Apple Teacher Tee from Southern Comfortables


I LOVE this tee! I mean apple decor is just a must-have as a teacher. I love that it has my name on it and the colors are so fun!

I cannot tell you how many lanyards I have owned in the three years I have been a teacher. I really like the look of the fancy beaded ones at Michaels but I always end up getting it caught on something and they break. And because they are beaded they are also really loud when I am walking around. I love this lanyard because it is cute and it is made of cloth! So no snagging it on something and having all of the beads fall off. I also love that it has my name embroidered on it because how many times do you leave your keys somewhere! I love this because people will know exactly whose it is!

1 comment: