Thursday, June 8, 2017

Teacher Banner

Yesterday was my first day going into the school over summer break. I have been working on some fun decorations at home and I wanted to put them up in my classroom. I still have A LOT of organizing to do but I'm waiting until all of my furniture is moved over from my old classroom so that I can really put everything in its place.

Today I wanted to show you this super cute banner that I got from The PG Craft Cottage. It's this cute Etsy shop that sells so many things! From banners to garlands to birthday crowns to mobiles, and so much more!

I was able to tell her what colors of pennants I wanted, the color of string, and the color of the letters. All of the products are super affordable too. I would highly suggest working with The PG Craft Cottage.



No comments:

Post a Comment