Monday, June 19, 2017

MSM: Favorite Things Box

Happy Monday!
Back in May some moms that participate in our Mommy Style Monday participated in a "favorite things" box for Spring (here). We decided to do another one and the theme this time was "Beauty and Fashion". It was actually a lot harder to put together than I thought it would be but I still had so much fun putting it together and opening the one I got!

The box I got was from Alexis.

This package from Alexis is seriously PERFECT! She gave me a cute picture frame, apple keychain, a red apple hydrating mask, and a pair of earrings! The apple keychain is super fitting since I am a teacher. This will definitely be going on my work tote. These items were seriously perfect! I couldn't have put a box together for myself any better! Thank you Alexis!

I sent my package to Britt, if you want to see what I sent her check out her page! HERE.

Don't forget to check out the other moms and see what they got in their June box!

Madeline at CaseyLand
Monica at Oh Happy Us
Britt at My Little Sunshines 

 We will be doing another Favorite Things box in September. If you think you would be interested please sign up here. I will send out an email with instructions in August.

And our next Mommy Style Monday post will be on July 3rd so if you would like to sign up for that please sign up HERE!

2 comments:

  1. She did a way good job! The picture frame was a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you like everything!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete