Monday, May 22, 2017

Mommy Style Monday: Summer List

It's another Mommy Style Monday! And this is the last week of school! I can't believe it! So in preparation for summer Braden and I have been talking about things we want to do together as a family. I am going to share with you TWO lists. My not so fun TO DO list. And my fun BUCKET list!
We will start with the boring first.

TO DO:
-Deep clean the house
-Catch up on Project Life
-Set up/organize/decorate my classroom
-Dentist
-Write down my favorite recipes to put in my recipe box

BUCKET LIST:
-Bear Lake
-Camp fire
-Swimming
-Hogle Zoo
-Aquarium
-Farmer's Market
-Go to apple orchards
-Picnics
-Walks
-Parks
-Snowcones
-Horseback Ride
-Splash Pad
-North Carolina


What is on your summer bucket list/to do list?

Sign up HERE if you want to participate in our next Mommy Style Monday.
And don't forget to check out the other moms!

Madeline at CaseyLand
Erica at Good Job Momma
Monica at It's All About

3 comments:

  1. i should definitely deep clean too this summer. my home desperately needs it. i would probably be my favorite summertime activity, no my kids though. LOL! looks like you'll be having a fun summer! happy last week of school to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like your to-do list ha ha. I definitely need to do a lot of those too. And I should add campfire to my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's such a great list! I'm definitely excited for the farmer's market, as well.

    ReplyDelete