Monday, May 8, 2017

Mommy Style Monday: Church Attire

Happy Monday!
3 more weeks until summer break! I am so excited. These next few weeks are going to be super crazy. We have a lot of field trips/assemblies/activities going on and I am going to be moving classrooms. It's going to be a super busy next three weeks but I am excited to spend every second of summer with Boston!

Today for Mommy Style Monday we are showing you a Sunday outfit!
As much as I hate hot weather, I am excited about wearing skirts and short sleeves again.
Like 30 minutes after this picture was taken it started POURING.




You know you're a mom when your diaper bag is packed with treats and toys!




Boston loves picking flowers and then giving them to me. He is the cutest!

Don't forget to check out the other mamas!
And if you want to participate in our next Mommy Style Monday sign up HERE!

Madeline at CaseyLand
Rachel at Tutus and Heels
Monica at It's All About

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I am just loving not having to wear tights and closed toed shoes all the time!

    ReplyDelete