Monday, April 3, 2017

Hunt for Tassels

Remember my post about Poshmark a few weeks ago? (here)
Well, the whole reason I got on was to look for a specific shirt. Last summer I found a way cute top online from H&M but it was sold out in my size. So I went to the H&M nearest to us and I couldn't find it in any size! I checked a few more times and never found it so I just gave up.
About two months ago I saw a blogger wearing a shirt that looked super similar! So I asked her where she got it. She said he got it at H&M last year... Then a week later I saw another blogger post the same shirt! So I asked her where it was from and she said H&M but she bought it at Plato's Closet. Then she suggested that I check out Poshmark and see if it's there.
I found Poshmark like 3 years ago but didn't really know what it was and if it was trustworthy. But when she suggested it I decided to actually look. AND I FOUND IT! I found it from a few sellers and in a few different sizes, so if you love it as much as I do then you can get it too!
I love shopping on this site because I feel like all the boutiques these days are selling the same things and it's hard to find unique pieces. Poshmark has so many different brands and they are all great prices! Again, the only downside is the shipping cost. But if you find something amazing, then it is totally worth it.
Sign up using the code UPBFQ to get $5 off your first order. That will basically take care of the shipping cost!



Sometimes my favorite pictures are the ones with Boston photobombing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment