Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Florals & Corsets

Good morning!
Today I am sharing this fun dress with you from eShakti. When I chose this dress I wanted to pick something super different from what I usually pick out and I am really happy with my choice. I was a little worried it might look somewhat "pilgramy" but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it on!
What I love about eShakti is that they offer a wide range of sizes and you can customize your dress! You can change the length, sleeve length, add pockets, and change neck line (on some designs).
There are so many different designs to choose from and they almost always have some sort of sale.

Now for the bad news. I have worked with eShakti before on a collab and I was very happy with my experience. I actually bought a dress from them a few years ago. I was really excited to do another collaboration with them but that blog post was supposed to go up on January 30th. The dress came more than two months late. I tried emailing them a few times and never heard a response. I was a quite annoyed. Then one day it magically appeared on my door step.
I hate to give negative reviews but I also want you to know my HONEST opinion. I am not going to go on and rave about a company/product that I don't actually love.

I love what this company does, I love their selection of dresses, I love that you can customize, and I love that they offer to so many different body sizes. But I am very unimpressed with their customer service.

So, here are some pictures of the dress I got!
Funny story about this location. I saw that a photographer had gone to this park and it was so pretty. I told Braden I wanted to go here. When we pulled up it was nothing like I had imagined. There was a stream, lots of picnic tables set up, and this bridge. Nowhere to run around and no playground. So, obviously we couldn't let Boston run around because we were afraid he might go into the river. Braden had to take these pictures one-handed with my big DSLR camera AND hold a ridiculously wiggly baby! Haha. But he did a pretty good job.



Don't you just love this lace up corset? It's on the back too!



Everyone needs a picture of themselves twirling in a dress, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment