Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Poshmark for the WIN


Have you ever heard about Poshmark? I first heard about it like a year or two ago but never really cared. Well I was on the website looking for something specific and I came across so many good finds! I love it! So here is how it works. People sell their clothes on there and put a price, you can offer something lower as well. Shipping is $6.49 always which kind of stinks but you still get pieces for amazing deals! This is not a sponsored post. But I do have a code for you. When you sign up use this code "UPBFQ". You will get $5 off your purchase. But if you don't use this code when you sign up, then it is too late. That $5 will basically pay for your shipping!

This is my first purchase that I have received. I ordered something else but haven't gotten it. I can't wait to show you it! It was what I was looking for specifically and I am so glad someone had it up for sale. Anyway, this top is from JCrew and I got it for $10!!! And it is in amazing condition. The other cool thing is you get sent items but you don't pay for it until you have had a chance to see it and try it on. If you don't like it or if it didn't meet your expectations they will send you a shipping label so that you can return it! I thought that was really cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment