Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Mommy Clutch


I am so excited to show you this perfect "Mommy Clutch" from Dainty Bean.
I love this clutch because it is far more practical than just a wallet. It can hold all of my cards, my checkbook (yes, I use one), lipstick, pens, phone, keys, etc. It is small enough that you can fit it in your purse but I also like that it is big enough to hold everything I need so I can just grab it and run out the door. It also has a little wristlet so I can wear it around my wrist, and it is super easy to take off for when I don't necessarily need it on.
I also have to mention that the quality of it is AMAZING! I seriously don't know if I will go back to my regular wallet. Make sure you check her out on Instagram as well @daintybeanhandmade
Use the code code '20FORYOU' to get 20% off your purchase!



Here is a picture from the Etsy page that shows you what it looks like on the inside. Super spacious!

So. Go check them out now! Because they are seriously amazing and super affordable! And she also has other items in her shop like diaper bags! There are so many cute patterns to choose from as well!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment