Monday, March 6, 2017

Duster Firenze

It's another Monday! Are Monday's as hard for you as they are for me? I seriously DREAD them. It's so hard having to go back to work. I am not a night person but I always want to stay up late on Sunday's just to make my weekend feel a little longer. And Daylight Savings is next week! We lose an hour :(

There are two things I'm really loving right now. Peplums and dusters. This duster is from Agnes and Dora. I feel like so many online boutiques these days sell the same things. But Agnes and Dora has so many unique pieces that you can't find every where else.
All of their items except for leggings are made in the USA. Many of the dresses have pockets (everyone loves pockets, right!). They are just over 1,000 sales reps for the company. They are a fashion forward brand focused on positive body image which I think is super important, no matter what size you are. They offer sizing from XXS-3XL.
If you order off of Erin's page (here) you will get 10% off your order now through Monday the 13th at midnight.
I love dusters because you can easily dress them up and scale them down.
Today I am showing you this duster in marsala firenze, and you guys, it has pockets. I am allllll about pockets.




Check it out my friend Erin's Instagram, HERE(@agnesanddoraerin), to be the first to see the new arrivals!

No comments:

Post a Comment