Sunday, February 12, 2017

TIME For Spring

Didn't the groundhog say that we would have 6 more weeks of winter? Because here in Northern Utah it seems like spring is already on its way. This year we have gotten the 4th most amount of snowfall since 1886 (or something like that). Crazy right? And now the weather is warming up fast, it has been raining a lot, and the snow is melting so fast that we are having floods all over! Luckily it hasn't hit us yet but it has already affected so many others.
I actually love Winter. I'm one of the few, I know. But what I am excited for is being able to play with Boston outside even more! 
This watch I'm showing you today is from JORD and it is going to be a great accessory for Spring! I am an elementary teacher and I always need a watch so that I can be on schedule for everything. If I don't have my watch, I am kind of lost.
I am also hosting a giveaway with JORD for a $100 gift code and everyone that enters automatically gets a $25 consolation code once the giveaway ends, which is on March 12th!
Go HERE to enter the giveaway!

The watch I chose is black and gold and I am obsessed! You give them the measurements of your wrist before hand so when you get it, it is ready to wear! You are given some extra links just in case which is nice too.





Isn't this packaging amazing?!
It is seriously one of my favorite watches right now. It is such a unique watch.

If you're interested in the watch I got click HERE! I am obsessed.

Wooden Wristwatch

Post sponsored by JORD Watches but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment