Monday, February 6, 2017

Ten Facts About Me #BloggersGetSocial

sdfs
I was tagged by @freckeledhan and @madelinecasey_ to share 10 things about me for #BloggersGetSocial.
I have hard time doing these things because I just don't think my life is as interesting as others but here goes nothing!

1. Because of my dad's job I grew up in South America and I learned Spanish and English at the same time. I moved to the US when I was 12. I am way more fluent in English than Spanish now.
2. I love donuts. I could eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every single day and never get sick of them. My favorites used to be a maple bar or an apple fritter. But now I just love a regular glazed donut from Krispy Kreme or a chocolate cake donut from Johnny O's. Although, if you give me a donut I will eat it. It doesn't matter what kind it is or where it's from. I will still love it.
3. I love glitter. Yes. I'm a 6 year old girl.
4. I love baths. But I always have to shower first. Because the idea of soaking in my own filth is just gross.
5. I love exercising. And I'm thinking about signing up for another half marathon.
6. I can't walk in heels. I feel like I have worn them enough times that I should know how to by now but I don't. I look like a penguin.
7. I am NOT a night person. I shut down at like 8:00. I'm definitely a morning person. Even before having Boston I never slept in. Sleeping in for me was like 7:00 and if I slept past that I felt so lazy.
8. My 7th grade science teacher told me I must have been adopted since it is "genetically impossible" for me to have brown eyes since my dad has green eyes and my mom has blue eyes. I'm not adopted. I look exactly like my dad anyway.
9. I hate movie theaters. I will always wait for a movie to come out in redbox. No matter the movie. There are just too many people, commercials, the screen is too big, it's too loud.
10. Speaking of loud. I had loud things. Braden and I seriously watch everything with subtitles because I always think the TV is too loud. Sensitive ears?

2 comments:

  1. Zack and I love watching tv and movies with subtitles. For me it started when I watched a film in French with English subtitles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have the most sensitive ears too! I am constantly telling people to turn the music or tv down. I think people yawn too loudly. It's bad!

    ReplyDelete