Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Pink and Gold

Happy Valentine's Day!
Today I am sharing with you this fun Valentine's Day look. No, I'm not dressed in red and pink from head to toe. But it is still pink and I can wear it any day of the year and not feel a little ridiculous.




This look is super affordable as well! And I am OBSESSED with my new Michael Kors bag. I have been looking for a quilted shoulder bag for a while and my mom found this one at Dillards when they were having a sale. I felt a little guilty buying it but Braden agreed that it could be a Valentine's Day present. We aren't big into Valentines Day. Our Valentine's Day usually consist of roses, chocolates, a heart shaped pizza, and sparkling cider. So I REALLY got spoiled this year. But I'm okay with it!

Top: Forever 21 / Skirt: Gray Monroe (on sale!) / Bag: Michael Kors

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment