Monday, February 27, 2017

Mommy Style Monday: Spring Cleaning Tips


I started reading this book when I was on maternity leave one year ago! I didn't make it very far, then I forgot about it, and I finished it a few months ago. Ever since I have been decluttering and organizing ALL THE TIME. I feel like I have gotten rid of a lot but yet I still own a lot. So maybe the minimalistic life isn't for me, even thought I really want it to be. I just need a day that I can go through everything quick and just be done! But I definitely don't buy as much as I use to! And it is easier for me to keep my house clean!
So what are my tricks? Well I posted this cleaning chart a while ago and this really helps me!


This helps me a lot. I used to clean my whole house on Saturday's and sometimes I still do that if I get lazy during the week. But this schedule really helps me keep a clean house. It seriously takes me 30 minutes TOPS each night. And that includes a quick 10 minute pick up that Braden and I do around the house. Once Boston is down for the night and I have done my exercises, we do a 10 minute pick up. Each of us cleaning for 10 minutes is 20 minutes of work. I would say that is my biggest "trick" to keeping a clean house. Having a kid helps though too. I am constantly cleaning after him! ;)

What are your best tips to keeping a clean house? 

If you want to sign up for our next Mommy Style Monday, please sign up HERE!
Don't forget to check out the other moms!

Madeline at CaseyLand
Rachel at Tutus and Heels
Monica at It's All About
Cayli at Nightchayde

2 comments: