Monday, January 30, 2017

Mommy Style Monday: Favorite Dress


Good morning everyone and happy Monday! Another week is ahead of us. WE CAN DO THIS!
Today for Mommy Style Monday we are showing your our favorite dress!
I had a hard time with this one. My first thought was duh! My wedding dress. But I thought that was too safe, too expected. So then I thought well maybe I'll pick one of my dresses from PinkBlush because I love that I have worn the same dress while I was pregnant, and while being a nursing mom. It was so hard to decide but I finally decided on this one. Maybe because I'm ready for Spring? Winter is my favorite season and Boston absolutely loves being outside in the snow. But I'm ready for warmer days, going to the park, feeding ducks, and being able to stay outside longer than 20 minutes.

I love this dress. But the best part about it is that it used to belong to one of my favorite bloggers, Mrs. Measom. A few months ago she was selling some of her clothes on Instagram and she put this dress up. I LOVE IT! It's originally from Shabby Apple.

And yes,  I was freezing in these pictures. But putting a cardigan over it didn't look as good. So I just sucked it up and stood outside in the freezing cold for a few minutes.


Thanks for reading! If you want to join us in our next Mommy Style Monday make sure to sign up HERE! We love meeting new moms. And don't forget to check out the other moms and their favorite dresses!

Madeline at CaseyLand
Rachel at Tutus and Heels
Cayli at Nightchayde
Monica at It's All About

3 comments:

  1. What's so funny about this is I didn't even think about my wedding dress! Haha, of course it's my favorite I've ever worn, but I was just thinking about my own closet! The one you picked is super cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so refreshing! I wish you had taken pictures in your wedding dress though, just for fun!

    ReplyDelete