Friday, January 20, 2017

Girls Just Want To Have Guns


Hi everyone! And happy Friday! I am so excited for the weekend!
January is almost over. How are your New Year resolutions going? A lot of people make fitness and health goals. This is the first year in a while that I didn't make a fitness or health goal. I am happy with where I am at and the motivation is sticking around! Getting new workout clothes is always a good motivator!
Today I am showing you this super cute tank from Forest Ink. This is my second tank from them and I love each one! They are so light weight and comfortable. The fabric is GOOD quality. That is something I appreciate so much when looking for good workout clothes. I can sweat in it and it doesn't weigh me down. It is breathable and super comfortable. They have so many fun designs at their shop. You HAVE to check them out!




tank c/o Forest Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment