Friday, January 6, 2017

Beautycounter

When Christina from Beautycounter contacted me about their products I was so excited to try it out. Their products use ingredients that are SAFE! There are so many ingredients in products that we use daily that are not safe! And they are even illegal to use in other countries. So why would I want that in my skin? Beautycounter uses products that are safe for our skin and that help our skin as well.

I was really excited to try out the Purifying Charcoal Mask. You are supposed to use it 1-2 times a week and should be able to see results in 2 weeks! I have been using this product for 3 weeks now and I have been absolutely loving it. My skin has never felt smoother! I use those blackhead strips 1-2 times a month and the last time I used it I had hardly any blackheads! So it helped with that too. I am seriously obsessed with this product. AND Beautycounter is running their Winter Sale right now and it ends on Monday! So hurry over and check it out. And this charcoal mask is on sale too!
Try it out! I have never really been one to be concerned about ingredients in beauty products and I have no idea why! Why would I want to put harmful products in my body, or my kids' body! They have so many products to look it. Make up, skin care, sun screen, baby lotion, SO MUCH! I am slowly going to switch out all of my products to safer ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment