Thursday, December 8, 2016

Golden Milk

I have seen a lot of posts on Instagram about "Golden Milk". I was very intrigued and wanted to try it but honestly, it didn't sound really good. The main flavor is turmeric... a spice I use when making curry. Weird.
I finally decided to try it just this last week and I am really like it. When I made the "golden paste" I was super hesitant about how it was going to be. But when I made the actual milk (and added a little vanilla) I loved it! And the best part is... NO SUGAR! What?! Hot chocolate is super sweet and always leaves you feeling like you have sugar all over your teeth. Golden milk is the perfect sweetness and there is no sugar! It is really healthy for you too! It helps with inflammatory problems which is the leading cause of most diseases and illnesses!

Check out the recipe here!

Also, I highly suggest getting a Healthy Human Tumbler! I made this and put it in the tumbler and it was too hot! I went grocery shopping, made dinner, ate dinner, and when I went back to it it was still hot! It was supposed to be a Christmas present but I convinced Braden into letting me have it a little early haha.


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment