Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Dinner with Hello Fresh

When Hello Fresh contacted me about a collaboration I was so excited! I have always wanted to try them out.  I am a busy mom and cooking dinner is something I often dread. I am always on the hunt for FAST, healthy recipes. What I love about Hello Fresh is that they send you all of the ingredients! All of the ingredients for each meal are in their own box so you don't have to worry about sorting through everything to find what you need. The meals are fast, easy, and delicious!
They have three options to choose from; the Classic Plan, Veggie Plan, and Family Plan.
I seriously can't say enough about this. All of the food was fresh and delicious! I can't wait to make more dinners with Hello Fresh!
Use the code "KIANAPROBST35" to get $35 off your first box!

Today I am sharing with you the 3 meals that they sent us.

Mini Pork Meatloaves


"Little Ears" Pasta


Toasted Rice Bowl


They gave me this fun apron and the recipes for each meal! Try them out! You won't regret it. Don't forget to use the code "KIANAPROBST35" to get $35 off your first box! And let me know what you think when you try it!

Thank you Hello Fresh for sponsoring this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment