Monday, December 12, 2016

1st Birthday!

Boston is ONE year old today! I can't believe that he has been part of our family for one year! It really went by so fast!
We celebrated Boston's 1st birthday on Saturday. Of course the theme was lumberjacks! Today I am teaming up with The Flower Fest to show you how they helped decorate for Boston's Party!
They provided me with ming pine, silver box wood, and a pine cone/moss garland.





I am just so in love with the pine cone/moss garland and I love the green that the ming pine adds.



Isn't this wrapping paper just PERECT?! And the moose ribbon?! (all the heart eyes)


I made this high chair banner! I am so happy with how it turned out.

Of course I had to get a giant number 1 ballon. Right? And you can see some forest animas there! Moose, bear, another moose, and a buffalo!



He loved playing with the balloon. He could see his reflection in it and would kiss himself :)


I am just so in love with how the fireplace mantel turned out!

Hot chocolate and marshmallows, apple juice, and water.


Of course we had to have flapjacks for our little lumberjack!







And the cake! Don't worry. There are more pictures of the cake. I will be devoting an entire blog post to the cake alone! I will be posting more details about the party later this week.

Thank you Unique Flower Chic for sponsoring this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment