Friday, December 9, 2016

1st Birthday Invitations

Boston's 1st birthday party it tomorrow! I can't believe he is already turning ONE! How has time gone by this fast?! It feels like he was born yesterday. It is so sad but it is also so fun having a one year old. His real birthday is the 12th but since that's on a Monday we decided to celebrate it a little early.

I am so excited to show your the birthday invitations! I teamed up with Spruce and Willow to make this perfect invitation. If you don't know already, the theme is LUMBERJACK! Of course haha. They were so nice and easy to work with and the invitation is everything I could have imagined and more. Make sure to check them out the next time you are in the market for invitations!


I also had so much fun addressing the invitations! I started practicing calligraphy over the summer and I just love it. It is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment