Monday, November 28, 2016

Workout Motivation with ZojiFit

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving weekend and filled yourselves up with some delicious food.  If you feel anything like me, you are ready to get back to your normal eating/workout habits. Don't get me wrong, I love good food. But after having TWO Thanksgivings (one with my in laws and one with my family) I am feeling like I overate. Which means, it is time to get back at it. I actually am proud of myself for working out every day except Thanksgiving day. We were out of town Wednesday-Saturday and I was still able to fit in a workout. My parents have a super nice home gym so it's always fun to workout when we are visiting them.


ZojiFit contacted me a while ago and they asked me to test out one of their products. I was really excited about trying out their Core Sliders. They looked super fun. The first day I got them I looked up different workouts that I could do with them (here). A lot of the workouts on this page I already do; lunges, burpees, curtsy lunge, knee tucks, leg crossovers, mountain climbers... So I decided to just start using these sliders in any workout that it seemed possible. I will admit, it made the workouts a lot harder! The sliders are slick so they want to just keep sliding so I really have to use my abs to stop the motion and come back. After trying out a lot of these workouts the first day of getting the sliders I was sore! It really did make the workouts a lot more challenging and FUN! You should definitely try them out! And they are on sale for a good deal right now! Check out their other equipment as well.










Thank you ZojiFit for sponsoring this post.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is good for you. Sometimes, being a mommy, there is no more time to exercise. Mommies become fat and obese because of lack of exercise sometimes, not all. Good that you have the discipline to yourself. At least, I am encouraged by your workout motivation. Thanks to you. I think the first thing that I will do is to buy for some women nike sweatshirts and leggings for the workout outfit.

    ReplyDelete