Monday, October 17, 2016

thredUP Style

Good morning everyone! I am so excited for this week. Today and tomorrow are going to be LONG days for me. I have parent teacher conferences both days until 8pm! But then I have Wednesday-Friday off so I am really excited about that.
Today I am sharing with you three outfits put together with items from thredUP. ThredUP is a company that sells high-quality, secondhand clothing. Everything they sell is LIKE NEW! Some things still have the tags on them. What I love is that they have lower and higher end brands and everything is up to 90% off the original retail price. How can you not find a good deal? I shared a blog post about this same company back in April here. This time around I found even more pieces that I love!
If you haven't tried out thredUP before, sign up with THIS link and you will get a $10 credit!

This dress is from Old Navy and was only $5.58! 





This top is from LOFT and the tags were still on it! It was only $8.80! 




I was super hesitant about this next piece. It kind of had a polygamist feel to it but I decided to try it out and I actually love it! We took these pictures really quick after church, when we had a fussy baby, so they aren't the best but I'm sure I'll be posting about this dress again because I love it!
This dress is from Gap and was $12.80!


If you haven't tried out thredUP before, sign up with THIS link and you will get a $10 credit! You can find SO many pieces under $10, so start shopping!

Thanks to thredUP for sponsoring this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment