Monday, October 10, 2016

Mommy Style Monday: All About Accessories

If you would like to join us for our next Mommy Style Monday sign up HERE!

Good morning! Today's topic is coming from Monica!
Since becoming a mom I really had to dial down my accessories. Boston, like all babies, loves pulling at my necklaces and earrings. I had to stop wearing dangly earrings and flashy, statement necklaces. I have two necklaces that I wear often. One is a dainty little heart necklace that Braden got me my first birthday as a married couple, and the other is my "mama" necklace. They are little and Boston still pulls on them but they are so sentimental to me that I have to wear them.
Where I have a fun time accessorizing is with my hair! Boston can't get to that and it is a fun way to dress up an outfit. I got this super cute druzy barrette from MaineCoonCrafts.

Isn't this just the cutest?! You HAVE to go check them out.

I got this super cute duster and I love it! I have been wanting one for so long and finally got one! If you don't have one, GET ONE!


This is my "mama" necklace from Nellene Tree.

Outfit Details
Duster: Amazon / Top: LOFT / Booties: 6pm / Necklace: c/o Nellene Tree / Hair Barette: c/o MaineCoonCrafts

Don't forget to check out these other lovely ladies!
Madeline at CaseyLand
Juli at Journey of J^3
Monica at It's All About
Chelsea at Tessa Marie
Erica at Good Job Momma

Don't forget! If you would like to join us for our next Mommy Style Monday sign up HERE!

SaveSaveSaveSave

5 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that your son doesn't get to your hair. Cute barrette and necklace too! So fun to see how different women and mamas accessorize!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He definitely pulls at my hair but he doesn't ever get my clips or barrettes! So it's a pretty safe accessory.

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting a mama necklace! But that barrette--too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That barrette really is so cool! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After my oldest ripped a pair of dangly earrings out of my ear that was the end. Ouch. I should look into more hair accessories! I never think about that! This one of so pretty!

    ReplyDelete