Wednesday, October 5, 2016

How We Wore It: Sweater Weather

I am so excited to be teaming up with Deidre for this month's How We Wore It.
Winter has always been my favorite season. It's not that I like the cold, but I love the snow! It is so pretty. When I think of winter I think of drinking hot chocolate, cuddling under a blanket, and watching a movie. Well, this year I think I have officially changed my mind. Fall has always been a pretty close second. Now that I have a baby I am a little nervous about winter! I don't want him to get too cold! And the idea of going outside of the house in the snow with a baby just does not sound fun. So I think that fall is officially my favorite. Flannels and sweater weather has always been my favorite.

This is this month's inspiration outfit.

And here is my take on it!






Thanks for reading!

Deidre from Deidre Emme
Kyla from FordOlogy
Paige from The Happy Flammily
Jessica from Flint Flair
Amber from amber nicole blogs
Autumn from Stay gold Autumn
Rebekah from These are the Days
Tessa from Tessa Marie
Aubrey from Aubrey Zaruba
Emilie from Burke Does
Susan from Sue's News
Madeline from CaseyLand
Sierra from Sierra's View
Justine from Little Dove Creations
SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. I love your boots! And your backdrop...I miss that scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute on you! You can totally tell you put your own personality into it, and I love it!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweater top!!! So cute. So fun to find new friends through HWWI!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun necklace you paired your sweater with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look. It's perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete