Monday, October 3, 2016

Embroidered Donut Tee


It's Monday again! I hope you all had a great weekend. My family all had the flu last week and we are finally recovered so here we go taking on a full week. I was really not ready for this weekend to be over. Even though we were sick, it was nice being home with each other.

Today I am teaming up with ArtViaM to show you this super cute hand embroidered donut shirt. I love it so much! The colors, the stitching, the fit, it's a very casual shirt with just the right amount of detail. She was so good to work with also! Right now she doesn't have a lot in her shop because she is  in school, but she is very open to working with you on your own custom order! Check her out!




Donut Tee c/o ArtViaM

Also, remember that 10 week challenge I was doing with my coworkers? Well, I'm out of the competition. There are certain tasks that we have to complete each day to get points, then the person at the end of the 10 weeks with the most points, wins! Because I had the flu I was not able to complete all the tasks that I was supposed to so I didn't get those points. I know that I am not going to win so instead of hating life for the next 6 weeks (and not win anything anyway), I just decided to be done. Now I can wear this donut tee and not worry about it tempting me :)

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment