Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Carbonated Apples?

Thanks to the suggestions of Madeline my cute little family and I went to an apple orchard. We wanted to pick apples but they had already harvested them all. So we went and walked around, took some pictures, bought some fresh apple cider, and tried a carbonated apple! Keep scrolling for some more about that.










I was super interested in this and a little nervous. The only way I could ever understand the reasoning behind a carbonated apple is if it was rotten! Well, it wasn't. It was delicious and carbonated. I don't even know how to explain it other than the juices of the apples were carbonated. And don't even try asking them how they do it because it's a secret and they won't tell you. Anyway, if you are ever in northern Utah, you should definitely stop by this place and try it!




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment