Monday, September 19, 2016

Teachers Gonna Teach


I am in love with this tee from Bosque Apparel. Lately I have really been liking cute graphic tees and this one is perfect for every teacher out there! I like that this one is more fitted so it makes me feel a little more dressed up. You can easily dress it up with a skirt or dress it down with a pair of jeans.
Check them out. They don't just have teacher tees, they also have mom one, humor ones, and so much more! This also isn't their only teacher one. You also have a variety of colors to choose from!

Thank you Bosque Apparel for my teacher tee!

I can't survive being a teacher without some Diet Dr. Pepper.

I just love the lettering!



I was sad that my five strand braid didn't last just one day longer. Check out @renjardinehair on Instagram. She is such an amazing hair stylist! She will now be my go-to girl.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am looking to order a t-shirt from bosque too, they're all so cute! Can I ask what size you ordered? I can't decide! I like that they're fitted/have some shape but I don't want it to be too tight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally wear xs/s. I ordered a small in this shirt. It is fitted. I would have preferred a medium. So I would order a size up!

      Delete