Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Real Life, Mom Life: THANK YOU!


My last "Real Life, Mom Life" post was a little depressing. I know that. And I'm sorry, but I'm just trying to keep it real here. I got so many kind messages and comments from you all and I am so grateful. So seriously, THANK YOU to those of you who took the time to write me and make me feel better about being a working mom. Some of you who responded I don't even know personally! You are all just so great.
This week has been a little easier and I am so grateful for that.
Because I was so overwhelmed last week with all of your kind words, I decided that I would dedicate this "Real Life, Mom Life" post to things I am grateful for.

I am grateful for a college education.
My parents that gave me my college education.
A good job.
A husband that rocks Boston back to sleep at 5:30 in the morning so that I can sleep. (This happens almost every morning as of late. Thank you sleep regression...)
A husband that often offers to cook so that I can play with Boston.
The greatest baby sitter.
Back up baby sitters!
My family.
My friends.
My blogging friends. Seriously though, if you have ever thought about starting blog, DO IT. You meed the kindest people.
Diet Dr. Pepper.
My milk supply. And pumping. Even though I hate doing it.

I'm grateful for pictures. If you ask Braden, he will tell you that I have the worst memory. And I really do. So I cherish pictures because they remind me of the simplest moments. These pictures by Wyatte are my favorite. She has taken family pictures of us before and I am obsessed with her work. Check her out next time you are in need of some pictures.

And now, time for a picture overload.












2 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! I love what things you are grateful for too.

    ReplyDelete