Friday, September 23, 2016

Cutest Teething Necklace


WrightDesignCo contacted me a while ago about their teething necklaces. I did a post back in July about this teething necklace. I love their necklaces because they are so different from any others that I have seen. I honestly would probably even wear their necklaces even if I didn't have a baby! They are THAT cute!

Today I am sharing with you their January necklace. 


Isn't it the cutest! What I love is that you can chose your custom length and colors on some of their necklaces!
Boston is always grabbing at my necklaces and this is one he can actually pull on and chew on and he loves it!



Make sure you check them out! They also have a great deal, any 2 necklaces and 1 bracelet for $29! Check it out here.

Also, this is what happens when Braden says "Don't fake smile." And I'm like I'm not! How do I "REAL" smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment