Monday, August 8, 2016

MIA because of MOVING

I have slacked a little in blogging because we just moved! I seriously HATE moving. How do we have so much stuff? I'm reading The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up and I'm trying to declutter. I mean aside from clothes and kitchen stuff, what else do you NEED? Well, a lot apparently. Braden and I have already taken 2 car loads of stuff to the D.I. (our local thrift shop). Hopefully we can make a few more trips there!


Anyway, I have actually liked the little break from blogging, maybe a little too much? So with me going back to work next week I probably won't be blogging as much either.
But you guys, life is great. We are basically all moved in, now I just have to work on some decorating. I am dreading going back to work so we are trying to fill in this last week with as many fun things as possible.

Any working mommas out there?
How do you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment