Friday, August 26, 2016

FabFitFun


As many of you know, I just finished the Kayla Itsiness 12 week BBG and I wanted to reward myself with something. I decided that it was time to try out FabFitFun. I must say, I was not disappointed.
Use the code "AFFILIATE10" to get $10 off your order!



I love boxes like this because it gives me things that I wouldn't normally try!
What's in FabFitFun's Summer box?

Trina Turk Tote – Value $55
This tote is super cute and PERFECT for taking to the beach.
Summer & Rose Yoga Towel – Value $36
This yoga towel is so soft, I absolutely love it.
This moisturizer is so light weight and keeps my skin so soft!
I LOVE this stuff so much! I use it on my body and on my face. It isn't too rough on my skin, and it leaves it feeling soooo soft and smooth. Seriously, I love this stuff!
This spray leaves your hair feeling like you've just been to the beach! And it smells AMAZING!
I got this gloss in the color "Bohemian Glow". I love the color and it actually is super moisturizing for your lips as well.
Betches Ice Pop Molds – Value $19
I love making my own popsicles. I can make them healthy and not have to worry about the sugar intake. And these are perfect for making some breastmilk popsicles for Boston when he is teething! I'm so excited to try it out for that.
I have actually been on the lookout for some a new foundation. I like BB creams because they are lightweight and good for your skin. The color I was given was a little too dark but I loved the way it felt on my face. It didn't feel like I was wearing makeup and it lasted all day!

If you have been wanting to try out FabFitFun you definitely should! I will be getting another box for SURE! And don't forget to use the code "AFFILIATE10" to get $10 off your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment