Friday, July 8, 2016

Teething Necklace

Happy Friday! Can you believe that it's already the weekend?! Do you have any fun plans this weekend? Braden and I are still trying to find a place to live and we are have having zero luck! Ahh! So stressful!

A few weeks ago WrightDesignCo contacted me about their teething necklaces. I have actually been looking for a teething necklace for a while but I was never able to find one that I liked. I love the necklaces that WrightDesignCo has because they are so different from the other ones that I have seen.

Today I am sharing with you their Margot necklace.

Isn't it the cutest! What I love is that you can chose your custom length and colors on some!
Boston is always grabbing at my necklaces and this is one he can actually pull on and chew on and he loves it!


Make sure you check them out! They also have a great deal, any 2 necklaces and 1 bracelet for $29! Check it out here.

Thanks for reading!


SaveSave

1 comment: