Friday, July 22, 2016

Teacher Planner

Last year I bought a teacher planner from Plum Paper and LOVED it! I love how many different designs they have and that it is customizable. You can add you name, a monogram, or even a photo to the front cover.  You can also add custom classes to each page or leave them blank. (I leave them blank because my schedule gets moved around a lot at the beginning until we can get everything all worked out.) They have planners for teachers, students, they even have a fitness planner! (I might have to get it). They also have just a regular monthly planner. They also have two different sizes, I got the larger planner because I have to write so much in for my day.

Be sure to check them out, you'll seriously become addicted like me. 
Use the code "glitteranddonuts10" to get 10% off your planner!

Here are some pictures of the planner I got! I am seriously OBSESSED with it. I love the floral design.


This apple necklace is from SpryConcepts and I absolutely love it! Perfect for all of us teachers.





Teacher Planner: Plum Paper

Now someone please make the rest of summer go by sooooo slow. I'm not ready. I'm so not ready.

2 comments:

  1. Omg all the teachers at my school have these! I might have to get one. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! I love it! You'll love it!

      Delete