Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Real Life, Mom Life: Random

I really don't have a specific topic today. I'll probably just ramble on about how amazing of kid I have. But honestly, these past few weeks have been a little rough. I thought Boston was trying to get rid of his 3rd nap, he was fighting to fall asleep for naps, he wasn't eating, and I just had no idea what was going on. We decided that instead of us trying to figure out what was going on, that we would just do what he wanted. I was nursing him to sleep and following his lead. After a few days he was starting to sleep better and was taking his 3rd nap. Monday we tried to get him back on his regular schedule and now I actually think he does need to cut out his 3rd nap because it seems like it's too late and he is having a hard time falling asleep at night.

He's just so happy and is getting so big! We also got two new nieces in the past week! So Boston has two new cousins! They are so cute and little. It's funny because both of their birth weights were a little more than Boston but I don't remember Boston ever being that little! It's crazy that he once was! They seriously grow up too fast!


And here is a cute picture of him playing in the sink. He loves looking at himself in the mirror but when I took him in this time he was just staring at the sink. So... I put him in the sink and he loved it! We even turned the water on!

Well, that's it for today!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment