Monday, July 11, 2016

Poppy Dress


Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend! I can't believe it's Monday again already!
A few weeks ago I was looking at Poppy & Dot's site and I came across this beautiful dress. Unfortunately it was sold out! I emailed them and asked if they were planning on bringing it back and they were uncertain if they would. Luckily, I got on GroopDealz a few days later and guess what! The dress was up! So I immediately put it in my shopping cart and checked out. There were only 8 left in my size so I had to act fast. And I don't regret it one bit.
Take a look at this amazing dress! It is so light and stretchy, I will definitely be wearing it on repeat this summer.



You have to include the bloopers every once in a while, right?


Dress: Poppy & Dot / Watch: Michael KorsShoes: Old Navy / Lips: Mary Kay - Mystic Plum

Thanks for reading and have a fabulous week!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment