Wednesday, July 6, 2016

How We Wore It: Summer Workout

 I am super excited to be teaming up with Deidre and the girls for this months' "How We Wore It". 
I am all about everything health and fitness related and this month is about just that! I feel like I'm always wearing leggings or joggers with a tee. Super casual, super comfortable.

Here is this months' inspiration outfit.
Picture from Looks for Lovelies

These pictures were taken in my parents home gym. I am so jealous of it! I didn't appreciate it when I was a high schooler living at home, but now I LOVE it! It is my dream to have a gym in our future home.
I bought my first pair of Lululemon leggings a few months ago and I have to say I am OBSESSED! They are super comfortable and I honestly feel like I'm not wearing anything. Weird? Yeah, maybe... But like it said, super comfortable!

Isn't the back of this tank amazing?



I love this hair style for the working out.


Tank: Old Navy / Leggings: Lululemon / Shoes: Nike

Okay you guys, now I need some help deciding something. I want to reward myself with a new pair of leggings for when I finish the 12 weeks of Kayla Itsiness BBG. So help me decide which pair? I think I already know which one I want but I still want a vote!

For some reason the voting box thing isn't showing up! I've tried like 10 times.
So click here and vote if you'd like :)




Sign up here if you want to participate for next month!
Make sure you check out the other girls who participated in this months' How We Wore It!
Deidre from Deidre Emme
Ruth from My Little Nest
Jenn from What You Make It
Kiana from Glitter & Donuts
Jessica from Mason Jars and Lemon Bars
Alyssa from Pinsent Life
Sierra from Sierra's View
Madeline from CaseyLand
Riley from Riley Jo Blog
Samantha from The Samantha Show
Jen from Jam tart boutique
Beverly from What a Day
Brooklyn from Brooklyn Jolley
Amber from Amber Nicole blogs
Erica from Good Job Momma
Shelbie from 365 With RyGuy and I
Jenn from Give This Girl Coffee
Kelsi from Lovestrong
Justine from Little Dove
Chelsea from Tessa Marie
Monica from It's All About






SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

12 comments:

  1. Love the floral leggings! Also how cool to have a workout gym at your parents? I think if my parents had a gym I'd be over everyday! Especially since they could be babysitters too! Haha!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The floral are my favorite too, I think! haha. I wish I could be at my parents everyday!

      Delete
  2. They are all so cute! I'm loving the mesh style, but the floral ones are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE THE MESH! But I don't know if it is too much. I am leaning towards the floral though.

      Delete
  3. I voted for the floral! Getting a lululemon pair of leggings is on my goals list, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your description of how lululemon clothes feel is spot on! Ha ha! A gym at home is my goal too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I love them! And yes, a home gym! It's my DREAM!

      Delete
  5. An at home gym is sounding better and better every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! It is my goal in our future home.

      Delete
  6. Ok, I'm jealous of your parent's home gym too! And I love the strappy back on your tank :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saying hi from a fellow HWWI blogger :)! I vote the flower pants. You'll have to let me know how you like Kayla Itsines BBG program. I have been looking into it! I want an indoor gym at my house as well. Ugh! The back of your tank is super cute. Keep working hard!! You are awesome. Working out (and workout clothing!) is the best, huh? Haha!

    ReplyDelete