Friday, June 10, 2016

Spry Concepts


I am so excited to share this find with you! I came across Spry Concepts on Instagram a few weeks ago and fell in love with the jewelry line. I was lucky enough to get a few products from them and I am so excited to share this necklace with you! I emailed her what I wanted on Saturday and got my pieces in the mail YESTERDAY! Such a fast turn around time. She was super nice and I got exactly what I wanted. I am seriously in love with it! Remember how hexagons are my favorite shape? This necklace is perfect! I got our wedding date stamped on it and I am so in love. This may be my new favorite necklace!
I can't wait to show you the other piece that I got from Spry Concepts.
Also, they are based out of Cache Valley! Which is where I have been living for the past 6 years! So that is pretty fun too!

You seriously need to check them out! Each of their pieces are SUPER AFFORDABLE! And so cute!

Thanks for reading! And have a good weekend!

xo,
Kiana

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!!
    I have also started blogging and would love to share such stuff with readers. The LookBook

    ReplyDelete