Monday, June 6, 2016

Mommy Style Monday: Diaper Bag Essentials

Happy Monday everyone!
It's been one week since my summer break started and I am LOVING IT! I love spending every second of my day with my baby boy. He's just the cutest, happiest baby ever! And I love him so so much!

This weeks' inspiration is "diaper bag essentials". Each of the bloggers this week have kids of all ages so it's going to be fun to see how different each of our diaper bags are.

First of all, the diaper bag I use is Fawn Design. I absolutely love it! I also have a Petunia Pickle Bottom City Carryall diaper bag but I doesn't hold as much as my Fawn Design. I also like that the Fawn Design diaper bag is a backpack style. I didn't think I would want a backpack style diaper bag, but I absolutely LOVE it. It also has a strap so that it can be used as a messenger bag but I hardly ever use it that way.



My diaper bag is packed for my 6 month old son who is exclusively breastfed.

FOR BABY:
Diapers
Wipes
Nursing Cover
Toys
Blanket
Extra Outfit
Burp Cloths
Cetaphil

FOR MOM:
Burts Bees Chapstick
Water Bottle
Hair Elastic
Sunglasses



Don't forget to check out the other bloggers!
Madeline at Casey Land
Kahana at A Beautiful Life
Monica it It's All About
Chelsea at Tessa Marie
Lauren at The Andrew Life
Adriana at Nanys2pesos

If you are interested in joining us for our next Mommy Style Monday (June 20th) please sign up here.

Our hope for #MommyStyleMonday is to show other moms out there that it is possible to still be fashionable, stylish, and feel like a million dollars without actually having to spend a million dollars. Being a mom isn't always glamorous, but with the help of each other we can still feel glamorous and put together with as little effort as possible. Twice a month (the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month) we will have a different inspiration for our posts whether it be fashion, a quick makeup routine, nursery decor, baby books, etc. We are all here to help each other out.

I'm having a fun giveaway starting tomorrow! So be sure to check back here tomorrow! You seriously won't want to miss this one.



Thanks for reading!
xo,
Kiana
SaveSave

8 comments:

  1. Fawn design is the best!! You are adorable. Excited to see what your giveaway is! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! I hope you will join us again!

      Delete
  2. if i was having more kids, i'd definitely get a fawn design bag! i love their design, functionality and look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true! They really are so great!

      Delete
  3. This is such a fun series! Love that it's real moms too--stylish, but not getting makeovers and professional photo shoots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you will join us again!

      Delete