Monday, June 20, 2016

Mommy Style Monday: A Day at the Park

It's time for another Mommy Style Monday!
This weeks' inspiration is "a day at the park". We actually go to the park a lot! It's super close and it's a good way to just spend a little time out of the house together.
This park has a cute little stream going through it where there are lots of ducks and geese. Braden and I usually take a few pieces of bread and feed them. Boston is still a little young to be super interested in them but he does love looking around. I feel like he can look around better in my Ergobaby carrier than in a stroller. I bought this a few months ago and I seriously love it! I wish I could just hold Boston all the time but I get tired. With this carrier I am able to keep him close to me always and he loves it too!
Time spent at the park is super casual and laid back. This day I just wore a comfy shirt, some comfy shoes, my favorite jeans, and we were out the door!

Top: Old Navy / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: / Baby Carrier: ErgobabyDiaper Bag: Fawn Design / Sunnies: RayBan / Watch: Michael Kors / Lips: Mary Kay - Maple







Kiana at Glitter & Donuts
Madeline at CaseyLand
Monica at It's All About
Kelsi at Lovestrong
Samantha at The Samantha Show

If you are interested in joining us for our next Mommy Style Monday (June 4th) please sign up here.

Our hope for #MommyStyleMonday is to show other moms out there that it is possible to still be fashionable, stylish, and feel like a million dollars without actually having to spend a million dollars. Being a mom isn't always glamorous, but with the help of each other we can still feel glamorous and put together with as little effort as possible. Twice a month (the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month) we will have a different inspiration for our posts whether it be fashion, a quick makeup routine, nursery decor, baby books, etc. We are all here to help each other out.


SaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Loved your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, but also the message you wrote at the bottom, regarding your mission with these posts. That's why I'm participating! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Fawn Design bags are to die for!! I've been drooling over them since her Kickstarter. I love the mission behind the posts- Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete