Friday, June 17, 2016

Influenster: Super Mom VoxBox

This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.


My Super Mom VoxBox had:
Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime
Suave kids 3 in 1 shampoo, conditioner, body wash and leave-in conditioner 
Plackers Flossers
Secret Outlast Xtend Invisible Solid
Pilot Acroball Pens
Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream
Goody SlideProof Spiky Soft Touch Hair Elastics


Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime- This stuff smells AMAZING! Seriously, so good. And I'm a sucker for good smells. I'm not an expert on dish washing soaps but this one does clean very well, and smells so good!
Suave kids 3 in 1 shampoo, conditioner, body wash and leave-in conditioner- Obviously Boston is too little for this stuff. But it smells so good! I'm still trying to decide if I want to hold onto it for later or give it to someone.
Plackers Flossers- These are meant for kids. Boston doesn't have teeth. But I love these kinds of flossers so I kept them for myself. Super easy to use, good taste, but since I'm an adult I prefer the mint flavor haha, but I'm sure kiddos would love it! And it really does make flossing so much easier.
Secret Outlast Xtend Invisible Solid- Deodorant. Something we all use. Well... I would hope so. I didn't feel like this was an especially good deodorant. I mean, it smelt... clean? No special scent. It did the job. And it was invisible. All that I need in a deodorant, so I'd say it did it's job. Super nice and convenient for traveling though.
Pilot Acroball Pens- I'm a teacher so I get super excited when I get pens haha. I have gotten this kind of pen in another VoxBox and Braden and I love them. They write so well. I love seeing these in my VoxBoxes.
Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream- I have been substituting sour cream for plain yogurt. This was a coupon for a free sour cream so of course I had to get it, right? I love that it comes in a squeeze container. It makes it a lot easier to use and a lot less messy! Braden actually used it to make a key lime pie! And I have to say, it was delicious!
Goody SlideProof Spiky Soft Touch Hair Elastics- A few years ago I threw away all of my hair elastics and bought those no crease hair ties (I don't know what they're called but I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about). I love them because they really leave no crease in my hair but they aren't the best for all day wear or working out. So I was actually really excited when I saw these in my box. And let me tell you, THEY WORK! Yes, they leave a crease in your hair but oh well. With the little silicone spikes, they keep my hair in all day or during an entire workout. 

If you want to be a part of the Influenster team let me know! I still have a few friend invites left to send out. Seriously, there is NO catch. You sign up and you get things for free! And the more you review products, the more likely you are to get another VoxBox! You don't HAVE to be a blogger, but having a blog and reviewing your products gets you more points, which means you are more likely to get more products.

1 comment:

  1. i love influenster and this looks like a great box friend! Those goody hair elastics are def something i need to get! happy monday!

    ReplyDelete