Friday, June 24, 2016

Flourless Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm so excited to share this recipe with you. I have tried out a lot of Rach Mansfield's recipes and I love them! You seriously need to check her out. 
I think Braden and I ate all of these cookies in one sitting and guess what, I don't feel guilty about it at all! That's how CLEAN these cookies are!
ENJOY!


WET INGREDIENTS:
1 cup all natural peanut butter
1 egg
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
Splash vanilla extract
DRY INGREDIENTS:
2/3 cup old fashioned oatmeal
1/4 cup oat flour
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spray well.
3. Mix wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
4. Combine dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet then mix.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Form into small cookies and line on baking tray.
8. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.









These cookies are so good! They don't even taste healthy! But I will admit, they are a little dry so make sure you have a big glass of milk ready!


Recipe from Rach Mansfield

No comments:

Post a Comment