Thursday, June 16, 2016

Bia Bar Review

I was sent these bars for free to review, all opinions are my own.

Bia Bar sent me a few bars to review and I can officially say I am addicted. I am going to have to buy more of these.
If you know me, you know that I am obsessed with peanut butter. I honestly think it is the greatest thing ever. So the fact that it ACTUALLY tastes like peanut butter is just the greatest. The bars are super soft and they will help with your sweet tooth but they aren't super sweet. Some protein bars are kind of chalky and have that weird protein taste but not these. They seriously taste like peanut butter fudge! If you follow them on Instagram you will see how creative people are in spicing these up a little bit. First, I tried the bar plain and absolutely loved it, such a good on-the-go snack. Then I wanted to try something fun and creative. Check out the recipe below!


I tweaked this recipe from Rach Mansfield and it is amazing! I don't know how many times I have said this and I can promise you that this won't be the last time. But peanut butter and chocolate is the best combination EVER!


INGREDIENTS:
1 banana
2 Tablespoons dark chocolate chips
1 Bia Bar

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice banana 1/2 inch deep along the center.
3. Add a few chocolate chips and pieces of Bia Bar into the banana slit and bake for about 10 minutes.
4. While the banana is baking, melt some chocolate chips.
5. Once banana is done drizzle the melted chocolate and sprinkle the remainder of the Bia Bar pieces.
ENJOY!


So, BUY THEM! Seriously so good! And make sure to follow them on Instagram because people come up with some super creative recipes with these bars.


No comments:

Post a Comment