Tuesday, June 28, 2016

20 Random Facts About Me!

Hi everyone!
I know I have some new followers here and I just wanted to introduce myself a little. My name is Kiana, I live in Utah, I am 23 years old, I have been married to the love of my life for a little over 4 years and we have the cutest little 6 month old boy!

Here are 20 random facts about me!

- I love donuts. Honestly, I've never had a bad one. Sure, some donuts are definitely better than others. But I've never met a donut that I didn't like! (We even had donuts at our wedding reception!)
- If I could bedazzle or pour glitter on everything, I would.
- I am terrified of squirrels. Seriously, I hate them.
- I love everything health and fitness related but I also love candy. The struggle is real. I wish I was one of those people who are super into eating clean and working out, I enjoy it but I don't live it strictly. I'm getting better at it though!
- My dream vacation is to go to Bora Bora.
- I hate it when people bite their forks.
- I have lived in 7 different countries.
- I am not picky with food. I will seriously try just about anything. But I don't like kiwis.
- Goats are my favorite animals.
- I'm a little bit of a germaphobe.
- I honestly wish I lived in Alaska when the sun is out basically 24/7.
- I tend to over think EVERYTHING. I always think of the worst possible outcome and stress myself out.
- I'm a morning person. I wish 8:00 was an acceptable bedtime for someone in their 20's
- I don't like going to movie theaters. I'd rather wait until it's out in Red Box.
- I love McDonalds. Judge me all you want, but it's the BOMB.
- My favorite flowers are ranunculus' and poppies.
- I often feel the urge to delete all my social media accounts.
- Watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians is my guilty pleasure.
- When I was pregnant I craved milk and I still LOVE it. I think it's the best beverage ever.
- I also hate bacon. I KNOW! When I was first pregnant I had REALLY BAD food aversions. We seriously didn't grocery shop for a few weeks because what sounded good to me at one point wouldn't sound good to me even minutes later. We would either walk around the grocery store or drive around until something sounded good to me. Well, one day bacon sounded AMAZING! So we bought some. I'm pretty sure it's all I ate for like two days. Then the next day I absolutely hated it. Just the thought of it made me gag. And now, 6 months pp, I still hate it.

Well, there you have it. A little bit more about me! I'd love to meet all of my readers. I love doing guest blogs with other bloggers and other collaborations. If you have anything in mind let me know! Or just introduce yourself! You can comment here, email me (kiana.probst@gmail.com), or DM me on Instagram! @kiana.probst


No comments:

Post a Comment