Friday, May 27, 2016

Wristology


I am so excited to share this find with you guys!
A few weeks ago I came across Wristology on Instagram and fell in love! I am a sucker for watches. I currently have two Michael Kors watches, a gold and a rose gold watch. I have been telling Braden for a while now that I wanted a silver watch. I have been on the look out and just haven't found one I LOVE. Well, I found Wristology and they had a sneak peak on Instagram for this gorgeous hexagon watch! It is so unique and unlike any other watch I have ever seen. And hexagons are also my favorite shape! So I automatically fell in love and had to have it! Something I love about Wristology is that you can also buy bands and switch them out, so you could change the look of your watch whenever you want to!
If you sign up for their emails you get 10% off your first order as well! So why not?! Go check out all of their beautiful watches!




 Watch: Wristology / Top: Journey Five / Jeans: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment