Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Real Life, Mom Life: Update


May is always a super busy month and this year it is no different. SO MUCH TO DO!
It is the end of the school year which means we have so many things to get done before next week! Braden and I are also moving next weekend so packing... ugh. Boston got a new sitter just this past Monday and that was a little worrisome but luckily she is AMAZING! I have to get my car inspected to renew the registration. And I have the cutest boy in the world that I just want to give all of my attention to when I am with him.
I seriously can't wait until next weekend is over.

Oh and the picture, ever since Boston learned how to roll over, this is his preferred way to sleep. 
Bum in the air. SO DANG CUTE!

SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER! And I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment